Thursday, November 3, 2011

What matters most.

This has been a long week of lame stuff happening. After yet another busy and stressful day, I began to tidy up my room. After doing some laundry and putting some books away, I stumbled across a package of a whole bunch of photos I just barely got printed that I had forgotten all about!




I LOVE pictures so much, and going through all of these was really really great. They also reminded me of something particularly important: 



"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see 
the things that matter most" -Elder Uchtdorf 
i heart my life

2 comments:

  1. 1. Sort and sift through hundreds of digital pictures.
    2. Choose and print best 40.
    3. Arrange select few.
    4. Take picture of pictures.

    Yo dawg, we put pictures inside your picture, so you can look while you look!

    you know I kid though. I love your pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures inside of pictures are way cool! Plus, I like your post. Things like that help put it in perspective.

    ReplyDelete