Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here. We. Go.

I feel like I have far too much to be doing to write up a quick blog post, but maybe this is just the motivation I need!

Motivation for what, you may ask? Packing! Tomorrow is the day I move to my brand-new university! I am getting pretty darn excited to set up my room and attend my classes! I am continuing my schooling in Social Studies Education (High school history, geography, political science...etc) I am taking some great classes this year: History of Classical Christian Europe, History of India, History of America to 1700s, World Civilizations, Human Development in Family Diversity, and Art in Society.

Woo! What a schedule! I have already felt like I have learned so much in the past year or so, but it's hard to believe that in just about 3 years of this, I will be trusted to teach the future of America! However, I have also survived through some pretty bad teachers, so I guess if I am bad at it, it's not the end of the world! :P

You will hear a lot more about school in the next few months I am sure, so instead, I want to share some goals of mine for the next few years! In addition to general well being, I hope to...
-Continue in french
-"I want to go to there" http://ip.wsu.edu/education_abroad/wsu-students/Exchange-Fliers-2010/flyer_exchange_IEPBordeaux_10.pdf
-Do more photography!

I know that isn't a huge list, but I also really enjoy school and I get a lot of fulfillment out of succeeding academically (which is good because it takes up a lot of time!) I am thrilled to start a new school year doing the things I love, where I can be a lot closer to home (but not too close ;D )

No comments:

Post a Comment