Saturday, August 27, 2011

And the votes are in.

Wazzu is so awesome!




It has been a long and busy week, but even during all the chaos I am just falling in love with the campus! Today it was way hot outside, so after a busy day of classes I went out for milkshakes with my boyfriend and his friend Josh! The diner-like milkshake place is always packed with kids, but it is well worth any wait! They are seriously make the best milkshakes ever (mmm butterfinger!) and you can even use RDA (dining account $) instead of forking over extra cash.

Before I went out to play, I did make the effort to try to get a job in the area. I decided today would be an application pick up day, and I would bring them back in the near future. That all went very well.

While I was out at the mall, I noticed Rue21 was having HUGE sales (as always) so I went in and picked out some cute tops.

Today, I also registered for my LDS Institute class, which is a church class for college-age kids (similar to bible study). This semester I will be studying the Book of Mormon. I am excited to start my newest class next week, and even more excited to make some more friends!

WSU is a wonderful place for me. I feel as though I am already learning so much, and I am very excited to continue here. It was a big and difficult change for me, but I am so happy I took a little leap of faith. I have already met such wonderful people!

1 comment:

  1. That just sounds great. Having a good shake place nearby always helps. I'm so glad you like it there.
    We went to Rue21 too and it was great. Jordan got this ensemble of layering tanks and tops and it was all so inexpensive. And we couldn't leave without a necklace.
    Have a great 'No History Reading' weekend!

    ReplyDelete