Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Favorite Things...

Life has been crazy awesome lately! School (and life) seems to be going by so quick, but I am just loving every minute of it :) I know things get rough sometimes, so how could I not just take a moment to appreciate all that I have?


It was a little windy...but the family (minus Hillary and Nick) got together for Easter.  We got a few cute pictures, but this one just makes me laugh :)

I love love love love Easter! After coloring eggs the night before, my family and I watched the Life of Christ  bible videos. Always nice to remember the reason for all the chocolate ;)

My good friend from my hometown highlighted my hair this past weekend! She just finished beauty school in January  recently landed a great job doing what she loves! She is amazing, people! If you ever need a little cut or color, Alyssa Garding is your girl!

Also joining the Pulsipher family for Easter was Derek!  We drove up from Pullman with his younger brother on Friday, met some of his family, and he met some of mine. He is basically the most amazing guy you will ever meet. That is all. ;)




I love this little commercial. So hardcore! I have just really been enjoying getting out there and working out when I can. I think its just so much fun! I must be going crazy...but for reals, I love this


Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment