Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why My Life is Awesome.

Like seriously, it is.

I turned in an assignment today. Alright, I know that isn't anything spectacular, but life wasn't always like that!

I am almost completely positive I will have a 4.0 this semester. I have been a little unsure about my astronomy lab because there is this assignment where we have to take pictures of the sunset, and usually my life is too busy for that. However, after doing some math, I think I could still land an A in the class. And if not, a 3.9 isn't too shabby either :)

I found out my Education in Society final is just a group discussion. Best part? Show up for 100%!

My laundry is allll folded and put away. It took forever. I did two hugely oversized loads of laundry yesterday, and I put it all away today!

My room is clean. Yes. That means vacuumed too. I CAN BREATHE AGAIN!

I wore my new snow boots today. Seriously, everyone I passed said I looked cute. How kind :) And Eric, for your information, they were all girls. No one to punch today :P

I made the most delicious sandwich for lunch today. Hearty wheat bread, turkey, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, lettuce, cucumbers, and onions, all toasted to perfection.

I see everybody in 16 days! And when I think about it, its practically 15. Which is basically 14. And that means two weeks!!!

I got a 98% on an english assignment today. She wrote "good argument" and "great defense" all over the paper. Yeaaa babyyy. Freshman in advanced writing riiiight here :)

I got to talk to my cool boyfriend for quite a bit. Self explanitory :)

------+------
Tomorrow I have institute (talking about Israel and Palestine) and astronomy (Time to learn about Saturn!), and then I am guessing I will relax a little. I will try to take my sunset picture tomorrow, then I can post it and show you guys the beauty :P

3 comments:

  1. What a cool video! However I never wish to have to buy that many pillows. haha anyway... I want to see the sunset picture! Post it here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the pillows were so cute how they used them! The sunsets are alright. haha. It just smells like cows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good day. That video is adorable!
    Almost two weeks. You have dad's method of counting days now.I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete