Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mixed feelings...

Welp, just 3 more days until my little body starts pluggin' away at 13.1 miles. I am kind of sad! I feel like I worked so hard over the past 8 weeks, and it's a little sad for all of that effort just to manifest itself for just a small moment. So, after my recovery is done, I am planning on starting a new training plan. Should I begin a marathon training? Should I do a tri program? I have no idea! I was thinking I might just continue a half marathon program so I have extra time for weights and swimming and such. Feeling sad that I won't have a gym over the summer... :((

Classes are going alright. Still getting good grades of course, but right now the only interesting class is geology. You know, I am just ready for spring break! In just 2 days I will be on my way back to the west side. So excited to see my family and more of my friends again! It will be nice to get away from school for a bit!

Thinking about spring break just reminds me about how I am going to be gone from Pullman for summer too! I don't want to leave! Nice, sunny vacation weather...fun people...beautiful hills...walmart...I will miss it all! I wish I could figure out a way to stay, but idk if that is in the cards right now. I recently had a job interview for a camp counselor position with great pay and housing included, but I am not so sure I got the job. Kind of started looking at other jobs in Pullman, but (despite a few offers from friends) I am not sure if I could find a good housing situation. I have a job waiting for me in North Bend and a great home to stay at :) but I would miss Pullman. Might have to vacation for a week or two back on the East side with my buddies :P

As you can probably tell, my mind is a blur with like a million different thoughts right now. So I will just cut this post off...BUT I recently just watched this video and I thought I would share it!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you. If you don't get that summer job and do come back here, remember summers are fleeting! Basically two short months and I love to have you here. But I'm still wishing for good news on that interview.

    ReplyDelete