Saturday, July 31, 2010

15 Days...

I am starting to feel much better about this college thing. I have been shopping a whole lot for everything I need, and unfortunately that makes me feel better. I guess I am afraid of being "homeless" at college. Like sure, I will have a bed to sleep in and food and everything, but you know what they say, "home is where the heart is". I am afraid that my heart won't be there. That I will be hundreds of miles away from what I love. So I suppose that as I am buying towels, and dishes, and bedding- I feel like I am starting to make my own little replica of my HOME.

I have to say, I am actually excited to move in now. I want to see what it's like and meet all these new people. It could be great :) I just can't think about what I am going to be missing too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment