Thursday, August 5, 2010

10 Days Until I Move In

WAAAAHHOOOW! Things are FINALLY starting to come together. All of my kitchen supplies are boxed up, along with many of my household items. Really, the only things left to pack are the things that I am using all the time (bedding, clothes, jewelry). Yesterday was my last day of work, so I have lots more time now to get some things accomplished!

One purchase I made this week for my dorm that I absolutely love is my "Teen-Plan it" Calandar I got from Barnes and Noble. It has a whole bunch of cute designs, stickers, and big squares to write whats going on that day. It has made my pre-move in planning SO much easier, and made looking toward college much more fun. I love to wake up in the morning and look at all the things I have going on. So fun!

Speaking of things going on, my Grandma and Grandpa are coming up from Utah, and should be arriving this afternoon! I am so excited to do some crafts with her and some of my aunts this week! I am planning on doing a charm necklace as a craft to use as one of my Personal Progress Projects. I will show you when I am finished :)

Before any fun can begin though, I HAVE to clean. Just came on for a quick post! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment