Friday, April 1, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

I have had the most wonderful past few weeks! I should have posted more frequently but I was just so busy! Here is a short synopsis of my March!

March 10th:
  • It's my 19th Birthday!
My family sent me Pixar's movie "UP" and lots of sweet treats in the mail! I LOVE this movie. It really is super sad, but very cute too! It was so nice of them to send it to me!
March 11th:
  • I come home for Spring Break!
    • I flew SW Airlines from Vegas to San Jose, and then San Jose to Seattle. My flight from San Jose was delayed about an hour and a half, but by the time I was back in Seattle I forgot all about how bummed I was!

Spring Break (March 12- March 19th):

  • I had so much fun!
    Eric got tickets to a hockey game for my birthday!
We were in the third row from the front! Awesome!

My Mom took me shopping! We bought a couple really cute shirts and this nice jacket from Old Navy!

Went to see the Adjustment Bureau with Eric! It is SUCH a great movie, I really enjoyed it! Currently Eric is writing a paper on it for his english class, so I am guessing he liked it too! :P
Eric and I at the Mac Store after going to the Cheesecake Factory for a nice little date!

  • During the break, my family and I went to go visit my Grandma at her apartment in Kent. She hadn't been doing so well- turned out she had a colapsed lung and a staph infection over the weekend! Due to the wonders of modern medicine, she came home from the hospital just fine! By the time I saw her on Thursday, she was the lively, sweet little Grandma I knew her to be!

  • Before I visited my Grandma, I also dragged my boyfriend to IKEA with me! We had lots of fun! Eric was excited because the daily meal special for that day was ribs. I was excited because I got to look at all the house stuff! Win Win :)

Friday night, Eric's parents took us out to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! Can I just say how AMAZING this place was?! The food was delicious and all the staff was very kind. A big thank you to the Myrvold's for giving us such a great experience!
After taking us out, Eric's Dad made everyone Crème Brûlée! It was soooo good! A little birdy told me he woke up at 6am just to make it for us! How sweet!
Post-Spring Break:
  • It was really hard to come back to school after such a perfect 8 day break! However, my friends and I have managed to have some great times!
Two of my roommates and I eating indian food at the Indian Holi Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork, UT

Another roommate and I taking pics with some pretty hot statues on campus!

A friend from down the hall, a roomie, and I posing for a picture at the Saint George Temple! We've decided to have "Temple Tuesday" where we go down and do temple work each week! Want to learn more about what we are doing? Read this article!
All of the roommates (Minus ONE who we all missed very much) having fun at Discovery Park!

Last but not least!!! Two of my LDS roommates and I are reading the Book of Mormon in 40 days! It is a challange, but really fun as well. The schedule is actually fairly easy! If you want to know more about the Book of Mormon, read this explaination

 March was such a great month! Now we only have 34 days left until school is out!

3 comments:

  1. Your life is such a collage of wonderful happy things! And too think just a few months ago you were complaining about BOREDOM on facebook. Tsk Tsk. You boring????
    NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that all looks really fun.
    Kind of makes my life seem like a hollow shell by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are having a lot of fun and doing great things. That Jacket is still the awesomest! I noticed it in the pictures from the centrum right away.
    Cute as ever, and only a month to go of your first year of university life! I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete