Friday, October 15, 2010

Advil PM.

Pros of Advil PM:
You put Eric right to sleep.

Cons of Advil PM:
You put Eric right to sleep.

I had a lot more typed out that I wanted to say, but I don't know how to say it. I just miss him. Not really just when he is sleeping either. Life is kinda hard without seeing your best friend.

Anyways. I got 132% on a test today. How crazy is that?

I also got my car fixed. Everyone was really nice, and it wasn't an expensive fix at all. I noticed when I was pulling out of a parking spot today a little liquid was on the ground. I didn't check to see if it was oil or water from the air conditioner. I will have to check on that tomorrow. If it is oil, I will have to drop it off again so they can fix that, but its fairly likely it is just condensation.

I went to see the social network today. Fantastic movie. I totally loved it. I would recommend it. Parents don't seem to get it, but I think the stories of the actual people who created something I love to use every day are really interesting. Part of that is because the people are actually really cool, unlike the guy who invented the toaster. He probably isn't as cool.
.....and one of the guys in it was totally rockin'

I know its really late. I just had to get a few emotions out. haha
I hope everyone has pleasant dreams :)

1 comment:

  1. Dont you love late night posts? Haha. I am sorry you are missing your boy. Thats hard. That 132 percent sounds amazing....you are so freaking smart. I am hoping to see that movie so I am glad that you recommend it. And now I have jumped all over the place in a very skitzoid fashion that would probably confuse even me so I hope you got it all. I was just trying to address all the different parts of your post. Haha.

    ReplyDelete