Thursday, October 21, 2010

So I have always been a little competitive.

And God has blessed me with roommates who share that quality. :P

A few days ago, we recieved a flyer for a door decorating contest for Halloween! You were allowed to go all out and decorate the outside of your door for all of Eccles C (floor 2 :D) to see. The winners are rewarded with a free Bowling Night with our R.A. (and our besssttt friend) Karlee!

Here was the competition :)

And here is us :)
We made little cut-outs like ghosts, bats, pumpkins, bones and tombstones to write our names and cute little messages on!

Roomie #4's neighbor gave her this cute ghost to decorate with! It's eyes and mouth light up!



I made that!


The best part- this all cost us under 10 dollars. We had so much fun decorating together. It was a long day, and there is nothing like a craft project to lighten the mood :)

In other news, I made homemade mac and cheese with Eric's recipe today. It was way good, but not as good as his. :(

<3

4 comments:

  1. Under 10 bucks? Even with the lights?

    And not as good? Even though without me you get to skip those pesky breadcrumbs? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lights were also given to Maryna :)

    Yes, not as good. I think I need sharper cheese for the sauce. Kinda just tasted like I was eating fat. haha. I would rather have you and your breadcrumbs any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That door is SPOOKtacular.
    Haha
    Your spider turned out awesome. I love the way you attached the legs to the wall. That looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The legs were totally Roomies #4 and #5's ideas. Totally made it look way awesome!

    ReplyDelete