Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun in Cedar!

Well, not much happens, but I have really been picking up my crocheting!

First I made this scarf!
This has a REALLY easy pattern so I will include it in my post!
1) Chain 20
2) At end of chain, chain 3 and DC 20
3) At end of DC, chain 3, DC next row
4) Repeat until desired length
5) Once you have desired length, create ruffle around perimeter
6) Ruffle is created by: Chain 3, DC into 1 stitch
There you have it! :D

Crochet Beret!
This is a pattern I made up for myself, and I really like how it turned out! This pattern is much more complex compared to the scarf, but maybe I will sit down and try to write it out later for y'all if you want it :D


Here is me in the Ruffled Scarf and Crochet Beret I made!
I had so much fun making this, and can't wait to share these little creations with all my buddies :)

Friday night turned out to be fun! We played "What's Your's Like" with some buddies down the hall, and planned a trip to the Hot Springs! We want to go tomorrow, but we still need to choose which one. I wonder how that will turn out :P

Buh Bye! :D

4 comments:

  1. Those are some fancy things! I am way jealous of some of your skills... but I don't think this is the manliest of skills to be jealous of. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of all the manly things you could do with this:

    -Crochet a holster for your gun
    -Crochet a pack to put different sorts of meats in
    -Crochet a sleeve for your electric razor

    ...really the list goes on and on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! How fun. you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! You look adorable in them. I may need you to expand on "What's Yours Like"....the title is a bit misleading ( I hope)

    ReplyDelete