Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday! (Almost)

The girls in room 206 are having a busy, but fun week all the same! Just recently, we celebrated roomie #2's 21st Birthday!!!

Roomies, Cake, and the BIRTHDAY GIRRRL!!!


Okay, this is totally off key and sounds horrible, but I was far too excited to care! :P We all had a blast!

All in all, we made quite a mess, and had far too much cake for 6 college girls to handle, but we had so much fun! My birthday is next on the list! I can't wait for some treats and a few rounds of snorta! And of course, I am looking forward to be BEST birthday present of all, coming home for Spring Break to see my family and my BOYFRIEND (:

Classes areeeeee:
Interesting
Fun
Boring
Tiring
Torture (let me clear up this one. I pretty much need an I.V. to stay hydrated these days! Nothing is worse than being locked in by people when you are so thirsty your body is going to shrivel)
Cool
Educational
Expensive
Amusing
Exciting

I am really enjoying all of my classes! 18 credits is a lot to deal with, but I am excited to be making some progress as far as my education goes.

One class I haven't talked about yet is my LDS Institute class called The Atonement and the Book of Mormon. It is a great class! Today we looked at a lot of different paintings from Book of Mormon stories, and it was really nice! One of my roommates has an institute class at the same time, so it has been nice to get to walk over there with her instead of trudging in the snow alone!

I hope you all enjoy the new blog layout! Shabby Blogs was asking us to update our layouts anyway (due to their new server), so I thought I would switch things up :D

Mmmwuah!

5 comments:

  1. Love the layout! And I really want a piece of cake, too.
    mmmm

    hope the new semester is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you bring a water bottle with you to class or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe I could later in the week, but today I brought a V8 and it was a slushy by the time I got there. The other day I brought a water bottle, but I couldnt fit it in my back pack and it was freezing my hands to hold.

    Liquids don't fly well here :P It is warming up though, probably can try tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that is so sad. Maybe you need to wear a Camelback under your clothes - and a sign that says "I am not a hunchback, it's just water."

    ReplyDelete