Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cool Things.

I really should be in bed. I am beyond tired. I thought I should give a little update of some cool, weird, or just plain things going on in my life.

Gymmmmm!
I have been working out good lately, and I even made the leaderboard for Dailymile.com. This is the leaderboard that has every user from this week on it. Now, its only tuesday, so 13 miles is good! I had to scroll down a lot to find me (1886th place!), but the important thing is I still beat all the people below me :)

Letteerrrrrrrr
I FINALLY got my letter from Eric today! That was 12 days! Longest we have experienced yet. I was so excited though because I sent him back (along with my letter) a beanie that I crocheted, and some delicious brownies! Hopefully a little treat can help him through all his hard classes! :O

Institute!
I am absolutely loving my institute class on "The Atonement and Book of Mormon". My teacher is really kind, and all the people in the class are fun! Today we talked about verses 1 and 2 of 2 Nephi 2, where Lehi is explaining that Jacob will suffer lots of tribulations because of the "rudeness" of his brothers. We went into a lot of detail defining what this meant, which was really great. At one point, Brother Rau used me and my institute seat neighbor.

Teacher: Now, let's say you all see Arianne on the front lawn, and Aaron is just whackin her with a biiiiig stick. Who would call 911?
Class *crickets crickets*
Teacher: ...Well folks, first things first, if you see someone hitting someone with a stick and hurting them, you should call 911. That is assult!
Class: *cricket*
Teacher: Anyways. Arianne, I promise you Aaron won't hit you with a beam, he is a nice kid.

In short, I learned that A) I can't trust anyone in my institute class, and B) My teacher thinks very highly of my institute neighbor.

Laundry.
It really is never ending. As soon as I get around to folding this, I will have unwashed clothes again. Ah well.

New Blog!
I am in a photography class. I post some of my pics on facebook, but actual assignment info and my portfolio will all be posted here. I think my "Arianne Katarina Photography" is a really cool name because the initials are the same as my real name! How fun :)

Night! <3

1 comment:

  1. Your institute class sounds good. Everyone seemed a little awed into silence though. Just know, I would intervene AND call 911.

    ReplyDelete