Sunday, January 9, 2011

"I Just Can't Wait to go Back to Cedar City Where There Aren't Any People!"

...said the girl next to me in the shuttle. On my plane flight back from Seattle I was starting to think that maybe all I needed was just a little vacation from Cedar. But, as I have come to find out, vacations don't make lame places cool, they just make it so you don't explode.

Though I can't say I enjoyed coming back to Cedar City, I did really enjoy this months issue of Sky Mall.

For Example:
Men, do you have "slow runners"? Well, these shoes use spring technology to put a bounce back in your step:
And for those runs where you want to look a liiiiiiittle more fancy, try "red velvet/noir tango" runners!

Or:
Do you find plane flights UNBEARABLE?! Put yourself out of misery with RELEAF!

Whenever you feel like you can't handle it anymore, strap one of these guys on. Lights out in no time!

Last but not least:
Are you sick of looking at your brown, dingy lawn? Do you have a dog that just doesnt go to the bathroom? You are in luck! The "Dog Trainer Device" will solve ALL your problems! Carefully and purposefully hurl bricks at your dog when it is on a location you would like it to pee on. It will be wetting itself in no time at all!


Ah well.

In other news
-my older sister just got engaged this past weekend (Yayyy! :D)
-just celebrated my boyfriends 19th birthday this week! It was nice to be home for that :]
-new semester starts on MONDAY :O

I wish everyone luck as they get back to there normal, post-Christmas Holiday schedule!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...the Skymall catalog is always good for a laugh!
    The effect you did on the shoe page makes the shoes look kind of 3D. Which made me think, "I'd be so cool if I had some of those 3D shoes!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha noo way I had that exact same thought when I saw the dog bricks :P

    ReplyDelete