Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day...

Today was a good good day!

Woke up, turned on the tv, and did my new stretches routine! Running has been really tough on my body. Though I don't feel sore, I definitely notice that some of my muscles are a bit stiff. I took my time on these this morning, and did some again after my run! So refreshing!

In other news, I ran my 8 miles today! It was difficult, and I will admit that I was a little excited to be done. As soon as I hit that 8 mile mark, I kinda just wanted to cry! I was so happy I had done it and it was so hard, I kinda just wanted to collapse into my little ball of joy. But there were people around, so I just cooled down instead :P I was proud of myself because I was watching a tv show (there are like 10 tvs and you plug in your headphones to this cable box on your treadmill) and then the attendent like looked at me watching...and then he turned the channel of the tv I was watching...and then looked back. I was like "what, I still have four miles left to go!" and then he just started laughing and changed it back and then changed a different tv for someone else instead. I guess it's kinda silly to be proud of that, but like I am running forever, I am not just going to sit there and be miserable. Own ittttt.

Running in general has been going very well. Up until....



my sock....

Doesn't hurt one bit, but I have been getting a blister in between one of my little toes and every time I run it bleeds a little! At first I was freaked out when I took off my shoes, but then I was kinda excited. I am pretty hardcore! haha :)

After my run today, I got to go to lunch with Eric, and then we went to his house and played games and, while he finished up some homework, I got to look at pinterest on his iPad :)

Speaking of pinterest, today I made a pin to post!

I have been thinking this saying over and over this past week when things get hard. I made it up myself! It's a little dorky, but I like it :) I was excited when I was looking on pinterest at Eric's place because I saw it had been reposted 36 times within 3 hours! Yay! I have been building up my "fitness" board on pinterest for a while so I can look at it for inspiration.

You can see it --->here<---



After Eric's homework was done, we played Halo some more, and then it was time for me to go home. Church tomorrow! Let's hope I am not too sore from my big run today!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that picture of your sock looks painful. Take care, and way to go with the run. You are right that is sooooo cool that so many people reposted your pin. I had seen it more than once and didn't realize you made it. Awesommmmme.

    ReplyDelete