Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Things I learned from "The Roommate"

Don't worry, I'm not going to give any of it away. Except for the parts you already know....Okay, well I might give some parts away. If you really really REALLY care about not knowing ANYTHING until after you see it, just wait to read this post.

1) I miss my boyfriend a lot more than I think. I mean, who is supposed to kill my psychotic roommate? Not that my roommate is psycho, she is quite pleasent...

2) Thank heavens I don't have a belly button peircing....

3) X-Acto knifes are probably not the best to just always have around.

4) If your roommate keeps calling you asking when you will be home- you should probably switch rooms.

5) And lets be honest, when you switch rooms, move to a room on the other side of the country.

6) It's really great to have a hot boyfriend who visits you at work, but couldn't he just wait around until you finish up at the shop? It would avoid a lot of scary situations.

7) There is a reason that pets aren't allowed in Dorms...or dryers for that matter.

8) If your professor tries to kiss you...that's messed up. I think that part was sort of ignored in the show...

9) Phones are meant for talking....ESPECIALLY if you don't know who you are talking to....End. Of. Story.

10) It is probably best to have a single room....

Okay, I am not going to tell people that they HAVE to go see this movie. It is pretty immature so adults probably wouldn't enjoy it, but college kids should go for sure. I really enjoyed it. Gave me a good scare :)

....hopefully I can sleep tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you guys can watch that stuff. I'm glad you have nice roommates.

    ReplyDelete