Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Day Like This.

Sometimes,
Days make you feel a little....
Bleh.
And you think that at the end of it all, a popsicle will make you feel better.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, that popsicle just crumbled into an icy mess all over my lap.


The morning started off good enough. Felt kind of a weird haze though. Went to the gym around 11 and got frustrated by the fact that my machine didn't really work like it should (or at least, I didn't know how to make it work like it should!)

Made some lunch. I got these cute plain mini bagles from the store the other day and made little turkey sandwiches. Someone might wonder, if you are going to have two, why not just buy the big bagles? I am not exactly sure why, but these made me happy.

However, after eating my two bagles and a banana, I decided I needed a "side item". Though chips and salsa normally cuts it, I wanted something a little different. Over thanksgiving my mom gave me Garden Salsa Sun Chips (my FAVS) but they didn't have the right taste. Oh well.

I made yakisoba using some ramen noodles today. That was pretty good. I ate so much though, my stomach was bursting after. I thought I should go to the hospital and get my stomach pumped, but I took a nap instead. :P

The nap pretty much made me feel worse. Then I talked to Eric. Then I went and played some games with neighbors. Now that was really fun! I had a blast over there.


Yeaaahhh. Idk what it was. Today just wasn't a good day for me. And now I have repercussions from my "mood swing" to deal with. Stupid. Reaaaaally not diggin this whole thing right now.

5 comments:

  1. Man, that is a really sad little picture there.
    I'm sorry you had a bad day. Luckily, tomorrow is Fast Sunday, and that always makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I actually at a little bagle sandwich with ham on it for lunch today. Twinners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the cutest disgruntled Popsicle picture ever. :P

    ReplyDelete