Monday, February 14, 2011

Reminisce.

So, I had plans to mope about my lonely valentines day, but the truth is, I hardly felt lonely at all :)

I woke up this morning to find Eric's pictures of his impromptu "trip" to visit me at SUU. With a clever use of photo shop and google maps, he certainly got me smiling :)
Eric "takes a picture" in front of the SUU sign. It was even sunny like this today!
My day went by so fast. In all of my classes we were talking about all this cheesy stuff with our neighbors and it was so fun! It really made me think about all the crazy times we have been through together.

Eric and I met about four and a half years ago in Sophmore english class. The very first day he sat across the room from me, and I didn't even notice (except when he said "I lost a 'lingual!). Apparently he noticed me though :P Seemed like the next day he switched spots to come sit by me and we pretty much became trouble makers in that class from that point onward. I asked him for his number, but only because I didn't want it to be awkward when I asked for the number of the guy who sat right next to him (because it's always less awkward when you just ask a general group, right? :P) Eventually, I realized that this guy who sat infront of him wasn't as cute as Eric was, so he gained my interest (not until after rejecting him...what are we at now...3...4 times? haha) over the next few years.


Outside EVIL Mrs. Truemper's class in High School
Eric and I went to Senior Prom together and had the time of our lives. Few months after, we went our separate ways to go to college (Him to WSU, and I to SUU). We have pretty much been rocking the whole long distance thin since then. It's hard, but I couldn't ask for a better person to go through all the sucky times with :)

Eric and I on prom night :)

Annual hike up Mount Si!
Awwwww (:
He especially makes it easy on days like today! I got a call from the housing office saying someone had delivered something special and I had to go and pick it up! Guess what! Eric got me flowers!
This picture doesn't really do them justice, they are SOOOOO beautiful and I am so happy!


Thanks Eric!
Not to be forgotten, my parents also gave me a very sweet package with a cute (and sparkley) card and yummy chocolates! Thanks guys!

Though I certainly wish I could be with my stud of a boyfriend, I definitely learned that relationships can be celebrated even miles apart. I could not be happier with anyone else (seriously guys, there are some total weirdo's out there), and I really do think I am the luckiest girl in the world. I am grateful that I found a guy who treats me so special :)

I hope you all enjoyed your valentine's day with your special someone!
<3

2 comments:

  1. That was the best. Can't wait to go up Mount Si again. Maybe we should take some more pictures of me in dramatic poses so I can have more to photoshop. :P You'd be surprised how few full-body shots exist of me.

    Glad you had a good day/past-four-years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for taking more photos!!!

    I had the best day/past-four-years ever :)

    ReplyDelete