Sunday, February 13, 2011

Walmart Romance.

To continue my theme of looooovvveeee posts for valentines day, I would like to bring your attention to exhibit A:

Walmart attempts Romance
Yes. That is indeed a single rose, placed inside a clear latex heart-shaped balloon, encircled by bears. Now don't worry, if your girl isn't into the whole "rose" thing, you can get her something even more romantic. Such as a bear, inside a latext heart-shaped balloon, holding Valentines Day cake mix. Or, better yet, a bear holding a romantic movie (The Other Guys?!) inside that very same balloon. No doubt, you will have a memorable valentines day.

I have no problem with balloons. I suppose I just don't understand the appeal of putting any sort of gift inside a balloon. Is it that the men creating these things have never had success before, so they figure "Ah! She will love me if only I put it in a BALLOON?!"

Now, on another note, I will confess I have been quite taken up on valentines day this year. In the past, it's been fun and all, but seriously, this is like the second best holiday ever!!!! (Second to Christmas, of course). There are all these hearts everywhere and pink stuff and everyone is talking about love! It's so sweet!

I hope everyone enjoys there special dayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment