Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Kinda Like Torture.

Boy. These astronomy projects can be torture. This one, is a 12 hour moon observation. I have to go out every hour and take calculations of the moon. The only problem is, today the moon is up from 5pm-2am. Part of me is really proud that I am doing this and the other half of my brain that acts like a high schooler still is wishing I could put it off forever. I made the mistake of telling my mother I had to do this project, and she freaked out. Oh dear.

I have, on the other hand, been keeping myself entertained during my 45 minutes of free time each our. Between 5:45 and 6:30, I worked on my essay thats about this guy:

As you can imagine, this is a fun essay to write.

Between 6:45 and 7:30, I continued working on my essay, talked to this really cute boy I know, ate wayyyy too much tomato soup, and I watched this video:

Needless to say, this made my night.

So there are only 8 hours left to go on my observations. I have some studying I could do, but I am thinking I will probably save that for tomorrow, as I have written down "free time" on the rest of my schedge for tonight :) Yay!

5 comments:

  1. I'm all for drawing pictures of the moon and hilarious videos, but tomato soup? What is this strange substance? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats what my stomach is asking me right now... Bleh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let this be a lesson to the both of us. Tomatoes are evil.

    ...demonfruit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, it was my last can. Since I only go to the store once a season, you dont have to worry about any more tomato soup spirits entering my body.

    Would you puke if you ate it? I really wanna see what would happen. haha

    ReplyDelete