Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sometimes, things aren't awesome.

I know, it's hard to believe, but it is totally true.
And sometimes, several not very awesome things grouped together make for a not very awesome day.

4 things that cheered me up today:
1) I got new vitamins from the store yesterday because my gummies ran out. I got one-a-day teen advantage for her. Its in a really cute bottle and they make the pills hot pink. I took it and it made me feel nauseous, but I was happy because they were cute pills all the same.
2) My roommates said they wanted to do Zumba tonight. I am not sure if we will actually get around to it, but it made me happy that they appreciate what I do, and they think I am good at it.
3) My english class. I made people laugh today. I was so happy. First time so far this school year.
4) My roommates and I are having a movie night tonight. I am not sure how good the movie will be, but its nice to get away from the normal nightly routine today.

Besides that, I am not 100% sure what I am going to do. I ate almost a whole box of macaroni and cheese earlier today, and it's kinda makin' me feel a little sick. Either that, or boys make me sick. I am not sure which one it is yet.

Ergh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, boys vs. the Mac n cheese. It's hard to ay which one makes you sicker.
    Your so funny with the vitamins. Why didn't you just buy gummies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out it was the Mac n' Cheese :) haha

    Well, see the gummies are cheaper if you get the 150 pack, but that is only 75 days! The pills were half the price of the 150 pack of gummies, and there are 80 inside!!! It was only like 5 minutes of sick feeling, so I believe the money I saved was worth it.

    ...and everyone told me I was a weeny for taking gummies.

    ReplyDelete